Validio provides the Data Trust Platform to help companies maximize return on data & AI investments—taking data observability past its early experiments by unifying deep data observability, quality, lineage, and catalog. The Data Trust Platform is built to help companies overcome data debt; the number one reason why data & AI projects fail. The platform helps data teams and business stakeholders jointly prioritize, validate, and improve their most business critical data assets. Validio is used by world leading companies including Truecaller, OfferFit, AB CarVal, and Voi.
Too many companies struggle to see return on data and AI investments, caused by a lack of prioritization among data assets. We believe that the key to faster data and AI implementation is to prioritize, validate and improve the data that actually matters to the business. For data to be useful, it needs to be trusted—both by business users and data teams.
Here, your colleagues consist of a senior team of data- and engineering professionals with diverse backgrounds from renowned research institutions, leading startups, and established tech companies. Named as one of the hottest start-ups in Stockholm by publications such as Wired, Validio is gearing up for expansion, and now you can be part of our journey!
About the role & what you’ll do:
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our team and help us push beyond what is currently possible in the area of data trust. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Driving data science projects end to end, starting from a business problem, building hypotheses for a solution, defining data requirements, creating a prototype, implementing it into production, and measuring the business impact
- Contribute to the development of production-grade models, ensuring reliability and scalability, for e.g. predictions, optimization and anomaly detection
- Make improvements and maintain our data science ecosystem, which consists of both deployed models as well as the infrastructure required to support them
- Contribute to the discussion related to tech-stack choices, improving team ways of working and prioritizing between problems and projects
To succeed in this role we believe you have
- A couple of years of experience in a similar role (or convince us that you have a similar level of expertise)
- A proven history of building and deploying Data Science solutions in production, preferably for different use cases
- Knowledge of tooling related to Machine Learning, cloud solutions, orchestration and data processing.
- Sense of urgency, ownership mindset, and product intuition
- Professional working proficiency in English, Swedish is not required
Extra points if you have
- Previous experience in forecasting, predictive modeling, optimization and computer vision are meriting
- Expertise in time-series analysis, anomaly detection, and unsupervised methods
- Previous experience in a fast-moving organization and approaching complex problems with iterative pragmatic solutions
At Validio we strive to be an inclusive and diverse workplace and believe that different experiences are necessary for our growth as a company. We understand that great talent can come from anywhere and we encourage all who are excited about building the next level data trust platform to apply - regardless of your experience in listed areas!
Here you’ll find a hybrid working style, which for us means that you can choose if you want to come into our beautiful office or if you’d rather work remotely from home. We are all located in Sweden and we support your relocation here to join us if not here already! You can read more about our benefits on our career page and culture here. Lastly, we offer you the chance to be part of something truly amazing and with a world-class team, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
Begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below. We can’t wait to meet you!