Validio provides the Data Trust Platform to help companies maximize return on data & AI investments—taking data observability past its early experiments by unifying deep data observability, quality, lineage, and catalog. The Data Trust Platform is built to help companies overcome data debt; the number one reason why data & AI projects fail. The platform helps data teams and business stakeholders jointly prioritize, validate, and improve their most business critical data assets. Validio is used by world leading companies including Truecaller, OfferFit, AB CarVal, and Voi.
Too many companies struggle to see return on data and AI investments, caused by a lack of prioritization among data assets. We believe that the key to faster data and AI implementation is to prioritize, validate and improve the data that actually matters to the business. For data to be useful, it needs to be trusted—both by business users and data teams.
Here, you will work with a senior team of data- and engineering professionals with backgrounds from renowned research institutions, leading startups, and established tech companies including Stanford, McKinsey, Google, and Harvard. Named as one of the hottest start-ups in Stockholm by publications such as Wired, Validio is gearing up for expansion, and now you can be part of our journey!
About the role
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) who will join our Business Development team. As a BDR you will be responsible for generating mid-market and enterprise pipelines for our sales team. You’ll be working alongside top go-to-market, sales and marketing leaders to define and refine our ideal outbound prospects and how to reach them, and will follow those opportunities through their sales cycles to support - helping to drive Validio into more companies, and learning more about our sales process along the way.
As a member of the Business Development team, a BDR is responsible for supporting sales - finding and developing qualified opportunities in order to facilitate the overall growth of the business. Using a creative and strategic lens, the BDR is responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities for the sales team.
As a BDR at Validio you will be a part of a team of four people and will report directly to the Head of Business Development.
What you’ll do
- Perform detailed research at both the company and person levels to identify top prospects for Validio
- Prospect using a variety of tactics, LinkedIn messaging, social engagement, personalized email campaigns, and more
- Develop and test high-personalization sequences to target strategic mid-market and enterprise accounts
- Creating and testing new pipeline generation opportunities and hypotheses
- Collaborate closely with Growth Marketing on campaigns to ensure alignment on messaging/talk-tracks
- Meet/exceed monthly and quarterly quotas to help generate revenue for the business
We believe you have
- You’ve got Business Development or comparable experience within B2B SaaS, (bonus if within the data or enterprise spaces)
- Outstanding communication–written and oral–including strong presentation skills
- Prospect research and personalization experience
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills
- High integrity, intellect, and self-motivation
- An iterative mindset (comfortable experimenting and failing forward)
- Interest in the data ecosystem
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High action orientation - you're deeply focused on getting the work done rather than reaching for perfection.
- An 80/20 mindset. You’re exceptional at distinguishing the few things that really matter for most of the desired outcomes, and acting on them.
Extra points if you have:
- Passion for technology within the AI, ML and data space.
- Experience in Hubspot, Salessoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and contact intelligence tools.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment (read: startup experience).
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Interest in finding ways to optimize workflow, productivity, performance and well-being.
- Worked in competitive environments and/or done elite sports.
At Validio we strive to be an inclusive and diverse workplace and believe that different experiences are necessary for our growth as a company. We understand that great talent can come from anywhere and we encourage all who are excited about building the next level data trust platform to apply - regardless of your experience in listed areas!
Here you’ll find a hybrid working style, which for us means that you can choose if you want to come into our beautiful office or if you’d rather work remotely from home. We are all located in Sweden and we support your relocation here to join us if not here already! You can read more about our benefits on our career page and culture here. Lastly, we offer you the chance to be part of something truly amazing and with a world-class team, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
Begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below. We can’t wait to meet you!