Our mission is to eliminate bad data and enable organizations to be data-driven with confidence. Validio is the next generation data quality and reliability company. We work with modern data teams and data innovators, who push daily what they can do with data to improve their businesses, customer experience, services and products.
Here you will work with a senior team of data and machine learning professionals with backgrounds from renowned research institutions, leading startups, and established tech companies. Even though several members of our team have PhDs, we have all been working in industry and place an emphasis on cutting through the hype and building things that actually work and deliver real business value.
About the role
As our Head of Design at Validio, you will drive the look and feel of our platform as well as the brand. We truly believe in the importance of design. When executed well, considerate design can make a huge difference for the end user. We want you to share our philosophy and never let design take a back seat.
Here you will be part of a multidisciplinary team, creating UI concepts, wireframes, mockups, templates, and prototypes that are implemented across our applications and platforms. This also includes ensuring the red thread in our general brand assets. Your daily tasks would include
- Working closely with a senior and skilled team of developers & product managers from all over the world
- Advocate for user-centered design solutions.
- Iterate, prototype, and test your designs to come up with solutions that’ll be loved by users.
- Work on the tiny details of the app UI, such as iconography, typography, illustrations and animations.
- Take responsibility for your design process and own your own projects. You always make sure to push your own work forward.
- Be responsible for maintaining a design system in Figma.
As a Head of Design, you’re not only interested in the look of the buttons, but you also care about the complete user experience. You are a designer with a strong feeling of typography, iconography, color usage, grid systems, and overall composition. You are passionate about contemporary trends, dreaming about the brand's next steps, and at the same time taking all this and turning it into well-crafted visuals and UI that inspire yourself and our organization.
In order to be successful, we believe you are/have
- At least 5 years of relevant design experience in digital products, ideally in a SaaS web application or other technical tools
- Experienced in working with multi-disciplinary teams in iterative product development cycles
- Strong in interaction design and user interface design.
- You are a team player who knows the value of collaboration and enjoys the process of searching for the best possible solution.
- Well-versed in Figma and know how to work with components and variants in a design system.
- Self-motivated, organized, and autonomous. Successfully prioritize and execute the projects with quality outcomes.
- Ideally, you have experience working with distributed teams.
And if you also are/have (but not required) then even better:
- Experience working with a technical product. Could be in any domain such as biotech, logistics, data science, audio/visual tools, etc.
Here at Validio, we offer you the chance to be part of something truly amazing and with a top-class team, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
We promise that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skill set and get the opportunity to work alongside amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world on our mission to eliminate bad data.
For now begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below. We cannot wait to meet you!