Validio is the next generation data quality company. Our data quality platform platform monitors and validates both data in motion and data at rest on datapoint and pipeline metadata level. Validio’s mission is to eliminate bad data and enable organizations to be data-driven with confidence. From startups to multi-billion dollar unicorns, Validio is used by data leaders of all sizes. We believe that you shouldn’t have to be an AirBnB, Uber or Netflix in order to have advanced ML-based data quality technology in place. We also believe that modern data teams and data engineers get better ROI by spending their time on other business-critical tasks rather than building and maintaining their own data quality infrastructure.
Here you will work with a senior team of data and machine learning professionals with backgrounds from renowned research institutions, leading startups, and established tech companies. Even though several members of our team have PhDs, we have all been working in industry and place an emphasis on cutting through the hype and building things that actually work and deliver real business value. And now, you can be part of our journey!
About the role
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer who's passionate about solving problems, loves all things data, and is looking for a high-impact role in a purpose-driven high-growth startup. In this role, you will be focused on our customers' success, and be dedicated to delivering value to Validios customers by helping them understand and use our product while optimizing their cloud data infrastructure and tooling. So far, our founders have played the role of the trusted advisor in our sales process. However, we've been growing rapidly and now we are looking for you who is willing to take the baton from our founders and build our solutions engineering function from the ground up.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders like marketing, sales, product, and engineering to help build a category-defining company.
- Set up our solutions engineering function, culture, and processes from the ground up.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders inside the organizations, from CDOs and Data Engineering Platform leaders on one hand to data and analytics engineers on the other. Your goal will be to understand the problems they're aiming to solve.
- Be the trusted advisor for data teams on their journey to building a modern data platform. You'll evangelize Validio and the broader principles of an agile data culture to the broader data community.
- Do whatever it takes to arm customers with all the information they need to make a decision about bringing on Validio as a part of their daily workflows — from setting up customized demo flows to supporting in free trials, office hours, and more.
- Be our eyes and ears on the ground, constantly hearing customer feedback and working closely with our product team to incorporate feedback into the product roadmap.
- Enable prospective customers to understand the different contexts in which the Valido product can be effectively used and conceptualize new use cases and solutions.
We believe you are/have:
- Experience building large scale data engineering or data science workflows to solve critical business problems
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals
- Emotional intelligence and are comfortable working with customers and clients while solving real business challenges
- Expertise in modern data science and data engineering tooling
- Experience delivering projects from creation to production
- Desire to lead by example in an enthusiastic and team environment
- 3+ years of experience working as a Solutions Engineer or similar role
- Experience in a startup
Here at Validio, we offer you the chance to be part of something truly amazing and with an amazing team, there is no limit to what we can achieve together. We promise that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skillset, and get the opportunity to work alongside amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world on our mission to eliminate bad data.
For now, begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below. We cannot wait to meet you!