Validio is the next generation data quality and reliability company. Our next generation data quality platform platform monitors and validates both data in motion and data at rest on datapoint and pipeline metadata level. Validio’s mission is to eliminate bad data and enable organizations to be data-driven with confidence. From startups to multi-billion dollar unicorns, Validio is used by data leaders of all sizes. We believe that you shouldn’t have to be an AirBnB, Uber or Netflix in order to have advanced ML-based data quality technology in place. We also believe that modern data teams and data engineers get better ROI by spending their time on other business-critical tasks rather than building and maintaining their own data quality infrastructure.
Here you will work with a senior team of data and machine learning professionals with backgrounds from renowned research institutions, leading startups, and established tech companies. Even though several members of our team have PhDs, we have all been working in the industry and place an emphasis on cutting through the hype and building things that actually work and deliver real business value. And now, you can be part of our journey!
About the role
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition star to join our People & Culture team here at Validio. This position has quickly become a priority for our continued growth, where you will have a significant impact as we scale and build the company going forward.
You will do this by partnering with all parts of the organisation and translating our business context and challenges into Talent Acquisition activities. You will be the champion of talent quality and make sure we find the balance between hiring fast and making the right hiring decisions. Are we going to succeed in our mission to eliminate bad data? How we grow and who is with us on that journey will probably have a big impact on that answer.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Full lifecycle recruitment from A to Z. You will design hiring plans together with hiring managers, engaging with both applicants and passive candidates. You will also be project managing the process and ensuring the best candidate experience throughout their recruitment journey.
- Building our (TA) structural capital. Some things are in place already but most things are not and we are going to have to build them together. You will need to be able to prioritize what is important, and develop and refine our processes – always with scalability in mind.
- Applying a data-informed approach to talent acquisition. You will provide insights to tweak and improve our processes and eventually even shape our talent attraction strategies.
- Proactively network and connect with talent pools. You will need to meet immediate business needs while also keeping an eye on the future as reactive sourcing will only take us so far!
We believe you are/have
As an individual, you have a strong team player mindset who thrives on collaborating across teams and functions. We’re looking for someone who is resourceful, resilient and enjoys connecting with people. To thrive and succeed in this role, you enjoy building long-term partnerships and relations with hiring managers and challenging the status quo. You are a driven person with adaptability to other people’s needs and at the same time as you have integrity and are a believer in quality and professionalism.
We also think you have:
- 2-3 years of demonstrated experience from working with in-house Talent Acquisition or as an embedded consultant from an agency in the tech area (or convince us that you have a similar level of expertise!)
- Experience working in a global context. We are recruiting talent from all over the world to join our mission and you, as part of the People team will need to help navigate that!
- Experience from working in a scale-up context is a bonus. The most important thing is that you’ve encountered high pace and understand the importance of scalability.
- A person with great communication skills in English, both written and verbally
- Someone who is feeling comfortable in exploring new ways of working
- Experience from working with recruitment using headhunting through LinkedIn or equivalent platform
Here at Validio, we offer you the chance to be part of something truly amazing and with an amazing team, there is no limit to what we can achieve together. We promise that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skillset, and get the opportunity to work alongside amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world on our mission to eliminate bad data.
For now, begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below. We cannot wait to meet you!