Validio is the next generation data quality and reliability company. Our platform monitors and validates both data in motion and data at rest on datapoint and pipeline metadata level. Validio’s mission is to eliminate bad data and enable organizations to be data-driven with confidence. We work with modern data teams and data innovators, who push daily what they can do with data to improve their businesses, customer experience, services and products.
Here you will work with a senior team of data and machine learning professionals with backgrounds from renowned research institutions, leading startups, and established tech companies. Even though several members of our team have PhDs, we have all been working in industry and place an emphasis on cutting through the hype and building things that actually work and deliver real business value.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our team and help us push beyond what is currently possible in the area of data quality. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Driving data science projects end to end, starting from a business problem, building hypotheses for a solution, defining data requirements, creating a prototype, implementing it into production, and measuring the business impact
- Contribute to the development of production-grade models, ensuring reliability and scalability, for e.g. predictions, optimization and anomaly detection
- Make improvements and maintain our data science ecosystem, which consists of both deployed models as well as the infrastructure required to support them
- Contribute to the discussion related to tech-stack choices, improving team ways of working and prioritizing between problems and projects
We believe you are/have
To succeed in this role we believe that you have a master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related quantitative field and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role (or convince us that you have a similar level of expertise)
You also are/have:
- A proven history of building and deploying Data Science solutions in production, preferably for different use cases.
- Previous experience in forecasting, predictive modeling, optimization and computer vision are meriting
- Expertise in time-series analysis, anomaly detection, and unsupervised methods
- Sense of urgency, ownership mindset, and product intuition
- Previous experience in a fast-moving organization and approaching complex problems with iterative pragmatic solutions
- Knowledge of tooling related to: Machine Learning, cloud solutions, orchestration and data processing.
- Professional working proficiency in English, Swedish is not required
Here at Validio we offer you the chance to be part of something truly amazing and with a world class team, there is no limit to what we can achieve together. We promise that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skill set and get the opportunity to work alongside amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world on our mission to eliminate bad data.
For now begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below. We cannot wait to meet you!