Validio is the next-generation data quality and reliability company. Our platform monitors and validates both data in motion and data at rest on datapoint and pipeline metadata level. Validio’s mission is to eliminate bad data and enable organizations to be data-driven with confidence. We work with modern data teams and data innovators, who push daily what they can do with data to improve their businesses, customer experience, services and products.
Here you will work with a senior team of data and machine learning professionals with backgrounds from renowned research institutions, leading startups, and established tech companies. Even though several members of our team have PhDs, we have all been working in industry and place an emphasis on cutting through the hype and building things that actually work and deliver real business value.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be a part of our journey, not only building the foundations of our platform but also pushing beyond what is possible today in the area of data quality. We think you take a lot of pride in your work, thrive in a cross-functional team, and have a few cool projects to show off. Here at Validio, your key mantras will be dynamic scalability, high availability and robustness. (Automation is also kind of a big deal for us…)
You will be working with
- Cloud : GCP and AWS
- IaC: Terraform
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes
- CI/CD : GitLab-CI, FluxCD
- Monitoring : Google Stackdriver, Prometheus
We believe you are/have
- 3+ years working with Kubernetes
- 3+ years deploying IaC with Terraform
- 5+ years managing CICD system
- 5+ years managing & maintaining on-prem and SaaS production systems
- 3+ years managing cloud environments and identity management systems
- 5+ years experience in programming with scripting languages
- 5+ years experience in helping and educating Dev teams with best practices in software design and architecture
If you also have experience from any of the following then even better!
- Cloud-native development using programming languages like Go or Rust
- Deploying machine learning models
- Building and operating solutions for data extraction, ingestion and processing of large data sets
- Data Warehouse / Data Lakes (such as Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery)
- Message queues/streaming services (such as Kafka, PubSub, Redis)
- Performance testing and monitoring
- Information Security / Compliances
At Validio we offer you the chance to be part of something truly amazing and with an awesome team, there is no limit to what we can achieve together. We promise that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skillset and get the opportunity to work alongside amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world on our mission to eliminate bad data.
For now begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below. We cannot wait to meet you!