Validio is a next generation data quality and reliability company. Our platform monitors and validates both data in motion and data at rest on datapoint and pipeline metadata level.
Validio’s mission is to eliminate bad data and enable organizations to be data-driven with confidence. We work with modern data teams and data innovators, who push daily what they can do with data to improve their businesses, customer experience, services and products.
Here you will work with a senior team of data and machine learning professionals with backgrounds from renowned research institutions, leading startups, and established tech companies. Even though several members of our team have PhDs, we have all been working in industry and place an emphasis on cutting through the hype and building things that actually work and deliver real business value. And now, you can be part of our journey!
About the role
As Demand Generation Lead you will be accountable for the strategy, development, and execution of demand generation programs to drive awareness and demand for Validio’s next generation data reliability platform. We are looking for a player-coach who not only executes in the trenches but also coaches and develops an awesome team. You will build and maintain alignment and strengthen relationships across sales and marketing as well as use Hubspot CRM, Marketing Automation, and Analytics platforms to provide transparency and quantitative analysis on results.
You will collaborate with the sales, go-to-market and product teams to develop and execute user acquisition strategies and campaigns that will support Validio’s product-led growth motion. This is a rare opportunity to to be a founding team member of the marketing team in a very purpose driven organization and set the pace for experimentation and help grow multiple acquisition channels.
What You'll Do
- Oversee overall demand generation strategy, programs, and budget; responsible for delivering target number of PQLs & MQLs and reporting directly to the co-founders
- Lead the process of scaling and implementing our marketing tech stack
- Collect data to measure and analyze return-on-investment across all marketing channels - optimizing our online experience from paid ads to the website to lead capture
- Collaborate closely with product and sales/go-to-market leaders to drive aligned strategies and achieve pipeline goals
- Full-funnel reporting and analytics for Validios’ self-serve and sales-assisted businesses; manage demand generation budget including monthly forecasts, return on investment analysis, and recommendations for optimization
- Present pipeline dashboards including detailed analysis of program and channel results
- Developing, executing, and tracking multi-channel demand campaigns to support our customer acquisition and revenue goals
- Scale our demand generation efforts, eventually building out a team to support the growth
- Distribute the Validio messaging across existing and net new digital channels, touching data engineers and customers across the education path. Build and expand Digital channels.
- Create retargeting campaigns and drive segmentation analysis for personalized practitioner conversion.
- Drive key business metrics including sign-ups, daily active users, community engagement, deployments and more through strategic and integrated programs and campaigns.
- Publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects.
- Manage internal and external resources.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, demand generation and performance marketing from B2B SaaS / PLG software
- Familiarity with modern digital growth strategies including SEO, SEM, social ads, content syndication, and more
- Experience with developer and/or data audiences
- Top-notch verbal & written communication skills and excellent project management skills
- You are a creative thinker, and highly data-driven with a growth mindset
- You are self-motivated, intellectually curious, and are looking for a role where you can continually improve
- Thorough knowledge of GTM software such as Hubspot (including CRM, Marketing Automation, etc.)
During the first 30 days you will: get to know the team and learn the nuts & bolts of the product, our category and messaging. You will learn what drives our users and what’s important for them when it comes to data quality (pains & needs), where they spend their time searching for information and what our ideal customer profile looks like
After the first 60 days you have: laid the foundation for our demand generation strategy and infrastructure, set key KPIs and analytics in place to measure the metrics and started experimenting to see what drives positive metric development
After the first 90 days: you’ve already gathered some data to present and that you can use to develop our demand generation strategy further. You have set a robust basis for our demand generation infrastructure that we can start scaling globally
Want to join us and help shape the future of the data age - apply here! 🚀