We are a group of ambitious builders with a passion for simple and elegant solutions to complex problems.
Our founding team has decades of industrial experience of working with data in general and data quality in particular, and more than a decade of academic research with statistical and machine learning methods and software engineering. Being fed up with the lack of user-friendly, flexible, and scalable tools for efficient data quality management, they decided to build something themselves.
Validio is building the gold standard platform for data quality monitoring and validation.
And now, you can be part of our journey!
We need passionate Software Engineers to help us develop our product, ensuring that our customers get their high-quality data in real time. Sounds cool? Read on - it gets better!
About the Role
We are a small and pragmatic team who works closely together, and we’re growing quickly. This means two things:
1. The description below is not set in stone.
2. There is a lot of opportunity to grow with the company.
You will be a core part of our small but rapidly growing team, building the foundations of our platform - and being part of the journey of a lifetime!
We envision that, as a software engineer, you will focus on writing kick-ass and robust code and scalable software for real-time operations in customer environments (private cloud). This includes
- Working across the entire product-life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Initially more focused on design and testing
- Building features across our entire tech stack
- Writing concise and comprehendible product documentation
Your key mantras will be atomicity, modularity, scalability, and robustness.
We believe you are/have
- A driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work
- 3+ years working experience (or convince us that you have a similar level of expertise)
- Excellent skills in Python and the scientific Python stack
And if you also are/have(but not required) then even better:
- Experience with Go and/or Rust
- Knowledge and experience of working with data science and machine learning
- Experience deploying machine learning models into production environment
- Experience building and operating systems for data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
- Distributed Computing Frameworks (such as Spark)
- Model performance monitoring
Do you want to be a part of our journey? Please apply by clicking the link below!
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and join us on our mission to eliminate bad data 🚀