Validio is a Deep Data Observability company on a mission to eliminate bad data. Our platform monitors and validates data in motion and data at rest across organizations’ data pipelines. From startups to multi-billion dollar unicorns, Validio is used by data leaders of all sizes.
We believe that you shouldn’t have to be an AirBnB, Uber, or Netflix in order to have advanced ML-based data quality technology in place. We also believe that modern data teams and data engineers get better return on investment by spending their time on other business-critical tasks rather than building and maintaining their own data quality infrastructure.
Here, you will work with a senior team of data- and engineering professionals with backgrounds from renowned research institutions, leading startups, and established tech companies including Stanford, McKinsey, Google, and Harvard. Named as one of the hottest start-ups in Stockholm by publications such as Wired, Validio is gearing up for expansion, and now you can be part of our journey!
About the Role
We are looking for a Software Engineer to be a part of our journey, not only building the foundations of our platform but also pushing beyond what is possible today in the area of data quality.
We envision that you will focus on writing kick-ass and robust code and scalable software for real-time operations in customer environments (private cloud). This includes
- Working across the entire product-life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Building features across our entire tech stack
- Writing concise and comprehendible product documentation
- Your key mantras will be atomicity, modularity, scalability, and robustness.
We believe you are/have
- A driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work
- 5+ years working experience (or convince us that you have a similar level of expertise)
- Excellent skills in Rust or C#/C++ (or an ability to quickly learn)
And if you also are/have(but not required) then even better:
- Experience with Rust
- Experience building and operating systems for data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
- Distributed Computing Frameworks (such as Spark)
- Model performance monitoring
At Validio we strive to be an inclusive and diverse workplace and believe that different experiences are necessary for our growth as a company. We understand that great talent can come from anywhere and we encourage all who are excited about eliminating bad data to apply - regardless of your experience in listed areas!
Here you’ll find a hybrid working style, which for us means that you can choose if you want to come into our beautiful office or if you’d rather work remotely from home. We are all located in Sweden and we support your relocation here to join us if not here already! You can read more about our benefits on our career page and culture here. Lastly, we offer you the chance to be part of something truly amazing and with a world-class team, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
Begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below. We can’t wait to meet you!