Validio is the next generation data quality and reliability company. Our platform monitors and validates both data in motion and data at rest on datapoint and pipeline metadata level. Validio’s mission is to eliminate bad data and enable organizations to be data-driven with confidence. We work with modern data teams and data innovators, who push daily what they can do with data to improve their businesses, customer experience, services and products.
Here you will work with a senior team of data and machine learning professionals with backgrounds from renowned research institutions, leading startups, and established tech companies. Even though several members of our team have PhDs, we have all been working in industry and place an emphasis on cutting through the hype and building things that actually work and deliver real business value.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to be a part of our journey, not only building the foundations of our platform but also pushing beyond what is possible today in the area of data quality.
We envision that you will focus on writing kick-ass and robust code and scalable software for real-time operations in customer environments (private cloud). This includes
- Working across the entire product-life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Initially more focused on design and testing
- Building features across our entire tech stack
- Writing concise and comprehendible product documentation
- Your key mantras will be atomicity, modularity, scalability, and robustness.
We believe you are/have
- A driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work
- 5+ years working experience (or convince us that you have a similar level of expertise)
- Excellent skills in Rust or C#/C++ (or an ability to quickly learn)
And if you also are/have(but not required) then even better:
- Experience building and operating systems for data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
- Distributed Computing Frameworks (such as Spark)
- Model performance monitoring
Here at Validio we offer you the chance to be part of something truly amazing and with a world-class team, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
We promise that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skillset and get the opportunity to work alongside amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world on our mission to eliminate bad data.
For now begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below. We cannot wait to meet you!