Product · Stockholm Hybrid Remote
About the job
We are a group of ambitious builders with a passion for simple and elegant solutions to complex problems.
Our founding team has decades of industrial experience of working with data in general and data quality in particular, and more than a decade of academic research with statistical and machine learning methods and software engineering. Being fed up with the lack of user-friendly, flexible, and scalable tools for efficient data quality management, they decided to build something themselves.
Validio is building the gold standard platform for data quality monitoring and validation at the center of the modern data stack. And now, you can be part of our journey!
We need passionate technical writers to help us document our product, ensuring that our customers get their high-quality data in real-time. Sounds cool? Read on - it gets better!
About the Role
We envision that, as a technical writer, you will focus on writing developer and customer documentation, tutorials, onboarding material and ancilliary content.
We are a small and pragmatic team that works closely together, and we’re growing quickly. This means two things:
1. The role description is not set in stone.
2. There is a lot of opportunities to grow with the company.
As part of a well-funded early-stage startup you will be a core part of our small but rapidly growing team, building the foundations of our platform - and being part of the journey of a lifetime!
- Competitive compensation
- Fast-paced start-up challenges.
- An ambitious team
- Unlimited potential for professional growth
- Prime location offices in central Stockholm
- Flexible remote work subject to discussion
- Fitness benefits
- Healthcare benefits
… as well as working with amazing people on building a category leader in a ridiculously exciting space!
You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day. Sounds familiar? Awesome!
- Excellent editorial and review skills in English.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience writing developer and customer documentation.
- Experience writing tutorials, onboarding material, and ancillary content.
- Experience with version control systems like GitHub or GitLab.
- Experience with markdown formats and CMS systems.
Additional desired (but not required) merits:
- Experience in data science or machine learning considered a plus.
- A passion for helping customers.
About the process
Our process is normally as follows: a first interview with our CEO, followed by an interview with parts of the tech team. Thereafter, a coding assignment will be provided, which will be presented to the tech team. Our recruitment process can be done in less than a week, mostly depending on your availability.
Starting date: As soon as possible.