Validio is building the gold standard platform for data quality monitoring, validation, and management for modern data-driven companies.
We are a group of ambitious builders with a passion for simple and elegant solutions to complex problems. We are experiencing a lot of traction in the market and are now ready to step into a higher gear in terms of community engagement. And that’s where you come in!
Validio is looking for an individual to advocate the importance of data quality who is passionate about bringing new technology products to market to join our team as our first Data Engineer Relations Lead.
Sounds cool? Read on - it gets better!
About the Role
As part of a well-funded early-stage startup, you will be an integral part of building the foundation of our go-to-market and community journey. Our team is growing quickly and your role implies helping us grow our data engineer community footprint even quicker.
You’ll head up our data engineer relations efforts and will have a big impact on all things Validio from day one.
Together with the founding team, you will define the strategy for how we’ll grow our community of data engineers. You'll be responsible for how we reach, teach, and empower data engineers all over the world. You are not shy about attending meetings with early-adopter customers, who are pre-dominantly fast-growing scaleups with modern data teams and engineering-led decision making.
You will work closely with the product team on data engineer enablement, ensuring that our product is easy to understand and use. You might also spend part of your time writing code.
- You have a background as a data engineer.
- You're not only passionate about data quality but also the broader data infrastructure field.
- You're not shy of writing content, engaging with insights and positioning yourself as an expert in the field. This is also a unique opportunity to build your personal thought leadership brand.
- You take pride in being able to zoom out and see the big picture.
- You love engaging with people and understanding their needs, frustrations, and ambitions.
- You have a range of skills and are excited about getting stuck in, doing what’s necessary today while also reserving energy for thinking big.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and like solving fuzzy problems.
- You are open to travel, in order to meet our users in person (when it's safe and practical to do so).
At this stage, we are all cultural co-founders, so you need to be:
- Humble, transparent, and open to giving and receiving feedback
- Positive, friendly, and fair
- A trusting team player, leader, and collaborator
- Ambitious and striving for excellence
About the Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- We’re on a journey to radically change the future of a trillion-dollar industry.
- An exciting phase of fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth
- We’re just getting started and you will have a huge impact on our direction.
- Prime location offices in central Stockholm (flexible remote work subject to discussion)
- Fitness benefits
- Healthcare benefits
…as well as working with an amazing team on building a category leader in a rapidly growing space!
About the Process
Our process is normally as follows: a first interview with our CEO, followed by an interview with parts of the go-to-market and tech team. Thereafter, an assignment might be provided, which will be presented to the CEO and go-to-market team. The recruitment process can be done at a fast pace, mostly depending on your availability.