Validio is building the gold standard platform for data quality monitoring, validation, and management for modern data-driven companies.
We are a group of ambitious builders with a passion for simple and elegant solutions to complex problems. We are experiencing a lot of traction in the market and are now ready to step into a higher gear in terms of commercialization. And that’s where you come in!
Validio is looking for a marketing leader who is passionate about bringing new technology products to market to join our team as Head of Marketing & Community, reporting directly to the CEO.
Sounds cool? Read on - it gets better!
About the Role
As part of a well-funded early-stage startup, you will be an integral part of building the foundation of our go-to-market journey. Our team is growing quickly and your role implies helping our commercial footprint grow even quicker.
We envision that your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Build the Validio brand to reflect our values and mission
- Develop and execute a marketing and growth strategy, including brand awareness, content marketing, demand generation, and more; as well as metrics for its successful implementation
- Execute the strategy, using data to inform decisions about efforts and focus
- Evaluate through data-driven experimentation and evaluation of hypotheses about brand awareness, target user behaviour, and customer acquisition
- Design community tools and services to facilitate the growth and engagement of data engineers
- Identify and define the landscape of online data engineer marketing channels and propose strategies to utilize them
This role will eventually provide a singular opportunity to build an all-star marketing team of product, growth, and content marketing professionals that will help cement our position as the leaders of a rapidly growing market in the center of the modern data stack.
You are passionate about bringing new tech products to market.
You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day. Sounds familiar? Awesome!
We’re pretty sure that you have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Experience of building amazing B2B SaaS brands with a bottom-up, product-led growth approach
- A natural curiosity for technology and the latest tech trends (this is where you get your intellectual stimulation)
- Good understanding of the data and/or ML landscape in terms of tech and tools
- Passion for growing people as much as for growing companies
- Ability to both set the vision and strategy, as well as roll up your sleeves and execute it
Additional desired (but not required) merits:
- Understanding of the DevOps/ DataOps/ MLOps landscape in terms of tech and tools
- Managerial track record
- Experience from category creation and buy-vs-build argumentation
At this stage, we are all cultural co-founders, so you need to be:
- Humble, transparent, and open to giving and receiving feedback
- Positive, friendly, and fair
- A trusting team player, leader, and collaborator
- Ambitious and striving for excellence
About the Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting phase of fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth
- Prime location offices in central Stockholm (flexible remote work subject to discussion)
- Fitness benefits
- Healthcare benefits
…as well as working with an amazing team on building a category leader in a rapidly growing space!
About the process
Our process is normally as follows: a first interview with our CEO, followed by an interview with parts of the go-to-market and tech team. Thereafter, an assignment might be provided, which will be presented to the CEO and go-to-market team. The recruitment process can be done at a fast pace, mostly depending on your availability.